COVID-19 and your business
Business development managers Healthcare EU/UK or USA
We are interested in risk-takers, the ambitious, the inspired and the inspirational. People who are passionate about changing a marketplace with a new and exciting technology-led service, and who want to be part of a highly motivated team to establish a new and innovative global brand in the Healthcare sector.
This recruitment applies to separate positions in Europe and the UK, or the United States. Your area of operation will be in either geography. Currently, LossLess Group operates in Europe, but the global presence of our customers through brand chains and franchises requires expansion to the United States.
- Present, promote and sell our services to existing and prospective healthcare customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through networking
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Ensure close communication and VoC feedback to R&D and solutions development team
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Proven international work experience in project sales, preferably in the Healthcare sector
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, negotiation, time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices
- Ability to build productive business relationships with hotel professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent English speaker. German, French or other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Multilingual work environment where English is the corporate language
- Home based
- Full-time employment
To apply, please upload your latest CV and a cover letter which outlines your motivation to take on this role.
We are a technology company that has created a track and trace system that transforms the way in which textiles are produced, used and disposed across a number of sectors, and which opens up new transactional strategies, such as leasing.
Through our technology we have created a new market: Connected Textiles. We believe that, for the foreseeable future, this technology-driven market will co-exist with the traditional ‘unconnected’ textiles offering, eventually and inevitably replacing it, as our model uniquely improves service, reduces cost and saves cash.
We have developed monetization strategies for each stage of the life cycle of industrial textiles, which is virtually untouched by technology. Our focus is on all markets that suffer from a lack of control mechanisms to manage textiles in a way that meets their demands for operational and financial efficiency, health and safety, and environmental sustainability.