COVID-19 and your business
Channel development manager
We are looking for a Channel Development Manager, covering Europe and the UK, responsible for developing and expanding relationships with and within the LossLess Group TaaS Alliance. This is a cooperative that comprises operators from each phase of the lifecycle of industrial textiles, from production through usage to disposal.
We have developed TaaS, Textile as a Service, as a platform that transforms the way in which businesses, such as hotels and hospitals, manage the textile items that are essential for their day to day operations. We believe that strong partnerships with all contributors in the supply chain are essential for successful relationships with our customers.
TaaS Alliance offers substantial mutual growth opportunities for all members by utilizing and benefiting from existing networks and distribution systems.
This is a rewarding opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to contribute in establishing a new and innovative global brand. You will be part of a dynamic international team with diverse strengths that shares your passion to transform a marketplace with a new and exciting technology-led service.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with TaaS Alliance members
- Help TaaS Alliance members expand their use of LossLess Group services
- Find new partners to help promote and market our services
- Establish ‘best in class’ supplier channel processes that share best practice among members
- Create new routes to market for LossLess Group services through the Alliance network
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role within in a sales and service company
- Experience in the hospitality, healthcare or laundry supply chain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent English speaker. German, French or other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Multilingual work environment where English is the corporate language
- Home based
- Full-time employment
To apply, please upload your latest CV and a cover letter which outlines your motivation to take on this role.
We are a technology company that has created a track and trace system that transforms the way in which textiles are produced, used and disposed across a number of sectors, and which opens up new transactional strategies, such as leasing.
Through our technology we have created a new market: Connected Textiles. We believe that, for the foreseeable future, this technology-driven market will co-exist with the traditional ‘unconnected’ textiles offering, eventually and inevitably replacing it, as our model uniquely improves service, reduces cost and saves cash.
We have developed monetization strategies for each stage of the lifecycle of industrial textiles, which is virtually untouched by technology. Our focus is on all markets that suffer from a lack of control mechanisms to manage textiles in a way that meets their demands for operational and financial efficiency, health and safety, and environmental sustainability.