COVID-19 and your business
European sales director
We are seeking a European Sales Director, covering Europe and the UK. The jobholder will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities and relationships within the Hospitality and Healthcare sectors.
Our tracking technology allows hotels and hospitals to monitor, control and reduce the amount of linen in circulation, and improve reliability and cost control. The linen can be financed by leasing through LossLess Group, resulting in improved cash utilization and EBITDA performance.
LossLess Group targets major hotel chains and hospital groups who will benefit from the transformational processes our technology and service provide. The European Sales Director will be responsible for creating opportunities within our chosen target markets and delivering successful new business growth.
You will be part of a dynamic international team with diverse strengths that shares your passion to change a marketplace with a new and exciting technology-led service.
- Self-create a network of prospects and win contracts
- Achieve growth targets through new business acquisition
- Develop a hospitality and healthcare customer portfolio
- Develop and implement a sales strategy that enables the company to meet sales and revenue targets
- Target board level relationships with major hotel chains and hospital groups
- Promote LossLess Group within the target markets to establish strong brand recognition
- Create understanding of the benefits of leasing as the preferred option to procure linen requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling at senior level to the hospitality or healthcare markets
- Successful history of senior relationship and account management, up to global enterprise level
- Self-driven, motivated, with a high work rate, and the ability to work remotely as needed
- Excellent influencing and organizational skills, adaptability to change, goal and action oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent English speaker. German, French or other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Multilingual work environment where English is the corporate language
- Home based
- Full-time employment
To apply, please upload your latest CV and a cover letter which outlines your motivation to take on this role.
We are a technology company that has created a track and trace system that transforms the way in which textiles are produced, used and disposed across a number of sectors, and which opens up new transactional strategies, such as leasing.
Through our technology we have created a new market: Connected Textiles. We believe that, for the foreseeable future, this technology-driven market will co-exist with the traditional ‘unconnected’ textiles offering, eventually and inevitably replacing it, as our model uniquely improves service, reduces cost and saves cash.
We have developed monetization strategies for each stage of the life cycle of industrial textiles, which is virtually untouched by technology. Our focus is on all markets that suffer from a lack of control mechanisms to manage textiles in a way that meets their demands for operational and financial efficiency, health and safety, and environmental sustainability.