COVID-19 and your business
Customer training & support manager
We are looking to employ a Customer Training and Support Manager with outstanding interpersonal communication skills. This is a key position within the company as it requires nearly daily contact with our customers, both on site and remotely.
This is a rewarding opportunity for a highly motivated candidate who has the skills to combine these two essential customer-facing functions. You operate at the heart of the organization, training hotel and hospital staff to work with our system and technology, and supporting them through the process of implementation, and beyond.
This is an international position that requires extensive travel in Europe and the UK. Once established, you may be deployed to other geographies with a purpose of setting up local CT&S teams.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods
- Evaluate to ensure these meet customer needs and improve performance
- Identify any customer needs that could result in expansion of our services
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Ensure close communication and VoC feedback to R&D and solutions development team
- Create effective customer support procedures, policies, and standards
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team how best to meet them
- Maintain accurate records, and document all customer support activities and discussions
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Proven international work experience in a customer-facing environment
- Highly motivated to develop a function that represents an essential link to our customers
- Ability to build excellent relationships with our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in and ability to absorb the technology that drives our business model
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent English speaker. German, French or other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Multilingual work environment where English is the corporate language
- Home based
- Full-time employment
To apply, please upload your latest CV and a cover letter which outlines your motivation to take on this role.
We are a technology company that has created a track and trace system that transforms the way in which textiles are produced, used and disposed across a number of sectors, and which opens up new transactional strategies, such as leasing.
Through our technology we have created a new market: Connected Textiles. We believe that, for the foreseeable future, this technology-driven market will co-exist with the traditional ‘unconnected’ textiles offering, eventually and inevitably replacing it, as our model uniquely improves service, reduces cost and saves cash.
We have developed monetization strategies for each stage of the life cycle of industrial textiles, which is virtually untouched by technology. Our focus is on all markets that suffer from a lack of control mechanisms to manage textiles in a way that meets their demands for operational and financial efficiency, health and safety, and environmental sustainability.